Last Updated: August 18, 2010.
At ClickFitPro we are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy (together with our terms and conditions of use) sets out the basis on which any personal information that we
collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be used, stored and processed by us.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT
We collect and use any information which you voluntarily provide to us via our website www.clickfitpro.com ("our site") (including without limitation your name,
address, email address, telephone number, other contact details).
In particular, we may collect and process the following information about you:
1) Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes subscribing
to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
2) Information that we may ask you for if you enter any competition or promotion featured on
our site or if you report a problem with our site;
3) If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to
4) Details of your visits to our site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location
data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise) and
the resources that you access.
STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL
We will do our best to protect your personal information, and we will use technology that will help us to do
this, however, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee
the security of your information transmitted to our site. Any transmission of your information to our site is
entirely at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security
features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will keep your personal information only for a reasonable time to enable us to use it for the purposes
described in this policy.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL
We may use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
1) To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and
for your computer;
2) In aggregate form, for internal business purposes such as generating statistics and
developing our strategic and marketing plans;
3) To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we
feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
4) To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do
5) To carry out any contracts that may form between us;
6) To respond to any queries you make; and
7) To notify you about changes to our service.
WITH WHOM MAY THE INFORMATION BE
Personally Identifiable Information about Authorized Customers may be shared with other Authorized Customers who
wish to evaluate potential transactions with other Authorized Customers. We may share aggregated information about
our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and
third party vendors. We also offer the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving information or being contacted by us
or by any agency acting on our behalf.
COOKIES AND IP ADDRESSES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and
browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical
data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We may also collect information by using cookies. When you visit our site, we may store some information on your
computer. This information will be in the form of a "cookie", a small text file or files which the site places on
your computer to identify your computer, to store information about your use and navigation of the site. Cookies
enable us to:
1) Estimate our site's audience size and usage pattern;
2) Store information about your preferences, which allows us to customise the site according
to your individual interests;
3) Speed up your searches; and
4) Recognise you when you return to the site.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the
setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
you log on to our site.
register as a member on our site, subscribe to any of our services or otherwise submit your personal information to
us via our site.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may revise this policy at any time by amending this page. You should check this page from time to time to take
notice of any changes we make.
If you have any questions, comments or requests you have about this policy please contact our support network via
our contact page.